As a homeowner in the Los Angeles area, you probably have a lot of questions about your heating and cooling systems. Where do you go to get the answers? We’re starting our new blog for the purpose of answering some of those questions and making it a little bit easier for you to get the comfort and indoor air quality that you want.
Did you ever wonder why some rooms are hot and others cold? Or why it seems like your energy bills are too high? Do you suffer from breathing problems in your home? Your heating and cooling systems may hold the answers to these issues. Over the next few months, we’ll discuss a variety of topics, including:
- Planned Maintenance/Tune-Ups – Why they are important
- Purchasing a new system- How to choose and size a new HVAC system
- Indoor air quality– Is your home making you sick? Why it’s important to achieve clean, healthy indoor air for you and your family
- Energy efficiency- How to get better comfort for fewer energy dollars
- Comfort controls– Find out how today’s thermostats and zoning systems work to provide efficient heating and cooling
And much more. With almost 45 years in the heating and air conditioning business, we have a lot of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn how to properly choose, operate and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
According to the U.S. Department of Energy, a well-maintained system can save you as much as 30 percent in energy costs each year! Other factors, including proper sizing and installation of equipment, can also save you significant money on the operating and maintenance of your system.
If you want to know more about your HVAC system, give us a call! And be sure to check in with us each week. You’ll find the information you need to stay comfortable, avoid breakdowns, lower your energy bills and improve your indoor air quality.